Online Store Help
What is the order process?
- Choose your products.
- When done, go to VIEW CART.
- If ready to order, press CHECKOUT.
- Fill in your details. If your delivery address is different to that of the billing address, please enter these details. Make sure your details are correct!
- Choose delivery method.
- Choose payment method.
- Click PLACE ORDER. Remember to check that you have read our Ts & Cs.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with dates of delivery of the wallpaper. Should you wish to proceed you can select to pay via EFT or Credit Card. Credit Card payments are handled by Sage Pay. Credit Cards must be 3D verified. Read more about 3D Secure. Bank account details and Sage Pay link will be included in the email.
- A final quotation will be issued, on receipt of payment we will issue an invoice. We will include quotes on courier should you fall outside the designated major city centers.
- Once payment has cleared, order will be processed.
- Delivery time between 3 days and 3 weeks depending on availability of stock. If your order is urgent, please confirm stock before paying.
- If you do not receive invoice within 24 hours, please contact us on: (011) 262 4204 or email@example.com
What payment method/s do you accept?
EFT and credit card.
How do I know if my order has been received?
You will receive a confirmation email.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery time within South Africa is usually between 3-5 working days for stock items. Non stock items take between 3 – 4 weeks to be delivered.
What happens if my wallpaper is out of stock?
We will email you advising you of a revised delivery date. We will also give you the option to reselect if this date is not acceptable. There are occasions when we have to wait for a wallpaper to be printed and so there may be an additional delay, and this gives you the choice whether to wait or not.
Can I return non-faulty wallpaper?
If you are not completely satisfied you may return the product at your own cost, within 14 days after receipt of your order, undamaged and in the original packaging for a full refund. However, if a product has been ordered from overseas and is not a stock item then, unless the product is faulty the Return Policy does not apply. These provisions do not affect your statutory rights.
If the wallpaper is faulty what is your Returns Policy?
In the unfortunate event of a fault please return the product to us with the labels – Sasi Wallpaper will be liable for the courier costs to return the faulty product. Please do note that you should check all wallpaper products for faults before and during hanging.
Carefully examine the first 2 or 3 lengths on the wall, to ensure there are no faults. If at this stage you are in any doubt as to whether the paper is faulty please stop work immediately and contact us. If the product is defective in any way or has a fault, a full replacement or refund will be made at no charge.
Please call us immediately on (011) 262 4202 or (011) 262 4948 when you find a fault.
Orders should be returned within 7 days to:
Sasi Wallpaper – 14B Kramer Road, Kramerville, Sandton, 2146.
Can I pick up my order from Sasi Wallpaper?
Johannesburg customers can collect from:
14B Kramer Road, Kramerville
Opposite – Design Plus, Above – House and Haven, Next to – Hertex
Cape Town customers can collect from:
145 Sir Lowry Road
What size is a roll of wallpaper?
Most of our wallpapers are standard sizes approximately 52 cm (21 inches) wide and 10m (11 yards ) long – these are also called Metric single rolls or Bolts. This is twice the length of a standard American single roll. Although some rolls are wider and also can be shorter in length.
Please check the size of the wallpapers before placing your order and if you have any questions please do contact us.
What does the pattern match on my wallpaper mean?
Wallpaper is printed on rollers and therefore every wallpaper has a repeat but sometimes on a plain or striped wallpaper the repeat does not matter.
Some common pattern repeats are:
- Straight match – a straight match means that the pattern matches across the width of the wallpaper. The label of the wallpaper will tell you how often the pattern repeats eg 53cm.
- An offset match sometimes called a half drop, means the match is obtained by halving the repeat. For example a label might state a 53/26.5cm offset match. This means the design repeats every 53cm and the point at which they match from left to right is every 26.5cm.
- Free match means there is no matching required. It is the easiest product to hang, as no matter how the strips of wallpaper are hung, no visible join or seams need to be worried about. This also reduces the amount of wastage.
If I have not ordered enough wallpaper can you match a batch no for me?
We will try and get the same batch however sometimes we are unable to do this.
What is a batch number?
Wallpaper is printed in batches of rolls. It is important to have the same batch number, to ensure colours match exactly. The batch number is usually located on the wallpaper label close to the pattern number. Remember batch numbers also apply to white wallpapers, as different batches can be different shades of white.
I’ve never hung wallpaper before can I get some advice?
We strongly recommend using a wallpaper installer. A list of installers can be obtained from us.
How do I prepare my walls for installation?
Visit our blog article here.
How do I know if my choice of wallpaper is suitable for my room?
Vinyl wallpapers resist moisture and are splash-proof and are therefore most suitable for use in the bathroom. However if you bathroom is well ventilated then any wallpaper can be used with care. No wallpaper is recommended for use in direct contact with water, such as to line a shower or round a sink.
Similar to bathrooms, ideally a vinyl wallpaper but any wallcovering can be used with care, in a well ventilated room where it does not come into direct contact with heat or water.
Do you charge VAT on wallpaper?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of VAT our company VAT number is 4450255437.
What are Sasi’s working hours?
- 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 9.00 to 3.00pm Friday
- 10.00am to 1.00pm on Saturdays
Can I contact you for help?
Yes! Of course you can, give us a call on 011 262 4204 or if you’re in the area, pop into our showroom based in Kramerville, Sandton. Map